a peek into the maynard's day-to-day
Nice work DOCTOR mayNERD.:0
ha ha ha ha ha ha :)
haha awww I wish I could be there. I've been dropping hints all month but it doesnt seem to be working. : ) love you guys.
how exciting! and on St. Patty's Day. that has to be something like triple the amount of luck.
with nate's irish blood, make that quadruple the luck! :)
That's so cool! Congrats!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Nice work DOCTOR mayNERD.
:0
ha ha ha ha ha ha :)
haha awww I wish I could be there. I've been dropping hints all month but it doesnt seem to be working. : ) love you guys.
how exciting! and on St. Patty's Day. that has to be something like triple the amount of luck.
with nate's irish blood, make that quadruple the luck! :)
That's so cool! Congrats!!!
Post a Comment