Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Happy 4th Birthday, Cate

Wow! 4 years old! Happy Birthday, Cate! You are a wonderful little lady!

To think she started out so small!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She started out SO small... and then she got SO big!! I hope she had a great birthday! We love her so much : ) -Sara B

Liz Findlay said...

I will never forget the day your sweet mother SHOVED new born Cate in my arms and said quite assertively, "SIT DOWN AND HOLD HER."

I fell in love with her that minute and all of a sudden knew that I wanted a little Cate of my own. And then I got 2.

Thanks so much Mrs. Wallin for changing our lives FOREVER. ;)

Happy Birthday Cate sweet heart. We sure love you.

And belated birthday to little Ana too (who is looking like quite the Maynard these days-- just needs to grow a beard and we could call her Nate Junior!!). Wouldn't that be so cute?

Malerie said...

I love how she looks the same as when she was born. What a sweet face. I love that girl. Happy Birthday, Cate!

Ash said...

Such a beauty! I can't believe she is four!