Monday, January 12, 2009

has anyone seen my belt?

nate: "has anyone seen my belt?"

cate: "oh yeah! I'll get it for you."

- cate runs into the other room -

nate, chuckling: "oh! you're so smart! what would I do without you?"

cate: "and you're belt!"

nate, laughing more: "yeah, and my belt!"

cate: "yeah, and mom, and anna, and cate!"

nate: "yup, what would I do without all of you?"

cate: "you'd be alone and naked."

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just as Adam was before God invented women! She is quite the scriptorian!

Anonymous said...

oh - the good old days!

Grampa Herms

Liz Findlay said...

are you serious? That is ridiculously funny.

Linn said...

That is the funniest little girl I have ever known. I cannot quit laughing.

Liz Findlay said...

dear nate: I assure you I will not leave Dave's side (or pecs) for a minute. Thanks for the warning.

Anne W said...

oh man! That's great