Thursday, January 15, 2009

Welcome to the family, Uncle Book of Mormon

Okay, this is turning into the Chronicles of Cate. But she just keeps saying the best stuff.

First off, CONGRATULATIONS HANNAH! Nate's little sister is engaged! Norman proposed while they were in the Bahamas on New Year's Eve. Check out the romantic set-up. We're so happy for them.


So, tonight in the bath, Cate was counting how many uncles she has. Then I was telling her how Hannah was going to get married, and when that happened Norman would become her uncle, so she would have four uncles. She was chatting about it as I washed her hair and this is what she said: "Cuyler is my uncle, and Christian, and Jake. And Book of Mormon is going to be my uncle." I said, "Did you say Book of Mormon? You think Mormon will be your uncle?" "Yeah." So, I clarified that NOR-MAN would be her uncle, to which she replied, "Wow, that's a tricky name."

6 comments:

Malerie said...

Hahaha... I've been giggling about this for exactly four minutes. Cate - you're a crack-up!

Linn said...

I cannot believe that girl is for real! Tell her she is making a whole lotta people laugh and laugh. You guys are the best!

Amy Worthington said...

I just love Cate. She is so funny and so dang cute. I love reading your blog because she always manages to make my day so much more fabulous!

Jessica H said...

that is awesome. it is meant to be!

Anne W said...

perfect.

Congrats Hannah!!

Bill from Jersey said...

Love the engagment ring! Congratulations!
heww