Sunday, June 14, 2009

Our Grown Up Girl

Anna started going to nursery at church today! I can't believe she's going to be 18 months old on Tuesday!! Here's our growing girl.
I took a few pictures of her this morning to mark the big day, and she was quite the little picture poser. Held still, smiled, looked straight that the camera. It was really cute.

9 comments:

Amanda said...

Cute picture of Anna. Chloe especially likes it and is looking over my shoulder chanting "Baby. Anna. Baby. Anna."

ellen said...

She's adorable and I love her curls!!

Melissa said...

Congratulations on her first day of nursery! OH how I can't wait for that day to arrive. What an adorable little girl.

Malerie said...

When did she get all that cute hair?! What a darling girl. We miss you guys!

bigmimi said...

Such a beautiful young lady! I love that smile...

Nikki CB said...

What a beautiful kid!

Aaron said...

such great lighting in this pic. love it.

angie said...

i don't think i realized you had a regular blog too!

jane maynard said...

yup, this is the one I REALLY care about but sorely neglect!