Last night was brutal. Owen kept me up forEVER so I'm pretty tired today. He was asleep this afternoon so I put him in his bed and he actually stayed asleep, so I was looking forward to another {mostly likely too short} nap. Of course when I went in the room to lay down, about 30 seconds in Owen started making noises, then I heard a big BLAST and sure enough, he pooped and woke himself up. Defeated, I got up and took Owen out to the family room to change him.
When I walked in the room, I said to Sara Beth (who is here being a HUGE help right now) and Nate, "Guess who's bowels woke him up from R.E.M. sleep just now?"
Nate replied, "Yours?"
Hardy har har. Actually, I did laugh. Pretty hard. Reminded me a lot of this conversation. Glad I married someone funny.
2 comments:
Too, funny! Thanks for the laugh! Those Maynard men do have a great sense of humor!
Given the circmustances I think Nate was lucky to escape with his life :-)
Post a Comment