Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Biddy Sports!

As I mentioned in a previous post, Cate's first Music Class and first Biddy Sports were the same week. The Music Class went BEAUTIFULLY, and she cried her way through the entire morning at Biddy Sports. I was a bit worried how the following 5 weeks of Biddy Sports were going to go, but the 2nd week she LOVED it. It ended up being lots of fun and she starts round 2 next week with her Dad on Saturday mornings! :) Here are a few shots from her Biddy Sports class last week.

Learning how to dribble... (I have a really cute video of this that I'll post up here as soon as Google Video decides to be nice to me)

Cate and Coach Sergio practicing dribbling. Whenever she said "Coach" or "Sergio" it was sooooo cute. "Look, there's my coach's car!" "No, Sergio, it's Sarah's turn." Also, whenever she would practice dribbling with Sergio she would just giggle the whole time. It was so funny.

Here are Cate & her friend Sarah. Sarah was the ONLY other girl in the class. I can't tell you how glad I am she was there!!!!

No comments: