a peek into the maynard's day-to-day
Love Cate's shoes!
it's so funny she just so happened to have some pointy shoes on for the pic...and she's one stylish witch, silver instead of black! :) I guess cate knows how witches dress...
Very cute and fashionable- Tia Hannah would approve eh?
I actually called hannah before I bought the shoes to make sure they were actually cool. that's how much confidence I have in myself. :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Love Cate's shoes!
it's so funny she just so happened to have some pointy shoes on for the pic...and she's one stylish witch, silver instead of black! :) I guess cate knows how witches dress...
Very cute and fashionable- Tia Hannah would approve eh?
I actually called hannah before I bought the shoes to make sure they were actually cool. that's how much confidence I have in myself. :)
Post a Comment