


Cate was at Hannah's house a few weeks ago. Adrianne found Hannah's door closed...she went inside to check on them and they were sitting together on Hannah's bed reading. They are SO CUTE together.

The other day while I was working, Cate's door was closed so I figured she was in her room playing. I went to check on her after a while and found her in the family room fast asleep in her armchair. It was SO SWEET. I had a twinge of guilt...busy, working mom has no idea her daughter fell asleep...but she looked so comfy I think she'll be okay. Plus she had Nikki with her. :)
I'm sorry my posts have been so few and far between! I honestly don't take that many pictures anymore! Although in 2 months time you'll be SICK of pictures from us, I'm sure. That's right, two months from today/tomorrow is the anticipated arrival date of "little sister." Time is FLYING. I am SO EXCITED...and I can't wait for this Christmas season. It's going to be magical. It's everything I can do to not listen to my Christmas music already. December is going to be GREAT. :) Until then, lots to do, including Halloween, Thanksgiving, WORK, baby prep...no wonder I'm tired. Love to all!
2 comments:
I had almost forgotten how beautiful Cate is. Thanks for the pictures, Jane : ) -Sara
I'm coming for Thanksgiving...this post COMPLETELY sold me. :)
Post a Comment