Monday, March 10, 2008

Anna's Birth Announcement!


Anna is now officially announced! :)

I was bound and determined to make sure Anna got an announcement AND a baby book, so far so good. If I emailed you the announcement, hopefully the colors came through okay - if not, I'm posting it here so you can see what it's supposed to look like! :) (and if you're family and wondering why I didn't email you the announcement, it's because you'll get one in the mail...it's not because I don't like our family :) )

8 comments:

Holladay Duplex said...

Yeah, the colors look nice on the email, but are VERY pretty on your blog. CUTE announcement!

Mumsy said...

Jane, I really love this! All of it, but especially that scrumptious little Anna. (We're also thinking of using Louisa/Louise for a middle name.)

Lisa said...

She is so beautiful!

Linn said...

Beautiful girl...beautiful annoucement!

Kerri said...

Seriously, this is just about the most perfect announcement picture I have ever seen!

jane maynard said...

thanks everyone!!!

I was torn...use a picture from when she was BRAND NEW (which was still very sweet)...or this awesome picture that just makes me happy. happy won. :)

Liz Findlay said...

love the pic, Jane.

Anonymous said...

This is probably the cutest birth announcement I've ever seen.