EARLY this morning, lying in my bed:
cate: mommy, why can we see our shadows?
jane (very sleepily): I don't know, cate.
cate: maybe it's because everyone in the world is magic.
oh, to be four again...when the only logical explanation for a shadow is magic.
by the way - this is one time that I'm grateful I was too grumpy and tired to provide cate with a response she deserved. her answer was so much better than anything I could have come up with. :)
4 comments:
gosh.
I have nothing more to say.
Thank heaven for the magic of blogs..... my heart is warmed!
I love letting my kids answer their own questions. Not only does it save me the trouble of answering them over and over again, but they do often give better (or at least more entertaining) answers than I do!
She is so dang cute! I love all the funny little things she says. I'm glad you share.
Post a Comment