Thursday, October 18, 2007

Funny Cate-isms

Cate's going to be a ballerina for Halloween. I finished gluing all the "sparklies" on her tutu today and she can't WAIT for it to be dry so she can wear it. And every time she talks about her ballet slippers, puts them on, anything ballet-slipper related she says "Ta-da!" It's cracking me up.


Her latest funny thing she says ALL the time is "huh?" A few examples: We can't find a parking spot - Cate says "There's no parking spots, huh?" I tell her I'm going to go work - Cate says "You're working, huh?" It's time to get ready for bed - Cate says "I'm going to take a bath, huh?" You get the jist. It is HILARIOUS. It sounds so adult and casual coming out of a 2-year-old's mouth.

I have some funny videos of her that I need to upload. Will do soon!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Jane - How funny...Camille is going to be a ballerina for Halloween. I just have to finish that tutu...I started it months ago thinking I'd be way ahead of the game, but never got around to finishing it. Perhaps that'll be my project for tomorrow. Thanks for the inspiration!

Camille's new favorite word is almost. As in, have you gone potty yet? "Almost." Have you washed your hands for lunch? "Almost." Have you picked up your toys? "Almost." It really means "Oops. I need to do that quick before Mom asks again!"

lizfindlay said...

Jane-
These are fantastic pics. YOu should blow them up for sure.

Mark & Deidra Smith said...

She is a doll! Love that girl!

Mrs. Natalie Monsen said...

Kate is so cute. I hope we can see you in the holiday season! Love seeing how the fam is doing...Kate will be a perfect little ballerina. For cohen's first one he will be a puppy with a cute brown nose!!