Sunday, October 05, 2008

Exploratorium with the Findlays - May 2008

Okay, folks, we're going back in time. I'm going to start posting everything I've been meaning to post for months. I'll just do a little bit each night. I really want to keep this up to date!

Okay, so time travel trip #1...May, 2008. Liz & Dave Findlay come to town with the girls. It was a BLAST. They came and saw our new place one night, and then we met them a few days later at the Exploratorium in SF. We sure miss those guys. Guatemala is TOO far away. Liz, Dave, come back to us!!!

Here are Cate & Lucy (right, Liz?) playing in the cloud column thingy where if you run in circles you can make a tornado with the smoke. The girls totally didn't get it, but they had a blast anyway. LOVE this picture.

Here are the boys giving each other electric shocks. I think they had more fun here than the girls.

Cate LOVED drumming. Couldn't drag her away.

The twins were WIPED OUT and Linda just couldn't take it any more.

Dave's mom, Linda (the original!), was with us, so we were able to get a shot all together. Well, almost. We totally forgot to turn Anna around for the picture. Nice. Our hands were full with screaming toddlers...

But Anna didn't seem to mind...

No comments: