Sunday, October 05, 2008

Picking

Cate's never been one to pick her nose. Recently, though, she's been caught red-handed. I blame it on bad influences from school. She's a responsible picker, though. She always deposits her finds in a tissue.

Tonight Nate caught her picking. She said, "It's really stuck." Nate responded, "You're not supposed to pick your nose." Cate replied, with her nose all scrunched up, "For these hard boogers, that are really stuck, you have to pick them." Nate said the way she said it was really really funny. Wish I'd been in the room. :)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Yes! I love nose–picking stories. At least she has the sense to put it all in a tissue when she's done. A friend of mine's son (when she was trying to get him NOT to pick his nose) offered his crusty snot to his mom. "It's really good!"

OH gross.

I love the new look of your blog, BTW.

Anonymous said...

When I was a little guy I thought the coin pocket of my jeans was a booger receptacle, until my mother busted me.

Morfar