Anne was our sidekick for almost the whole week. It was awesome. She was so helpful, and it was really fun spending so much time with her.

Even though our hotel room on the way to Utah had two beds, Cate of course had to sleep with Anna & I...and they both snuggled up right next to me, so I had about 4 inches of space to sleep in. Oh so comfy. But cute.

On the drive to Utah, it was actually snowing in CA as we passed by Tahoe. It was BEAUTIFUL. Cate was super excited, so we stopped at a closed ski resort so she could frolick in the snow, with her flip flops on. Such a California girl.


Colby and Anna...coupla cute cousins.

Our good friends from Boston, Jeron & Elizabeth Paul, recently had twins! Yea! Anna got to meet Simeon & Ciel while we were in town...the only friends we were able to see the whole trip! They were so sweet and it was awesome seeing Eliz.

One of my favorite parts of visiting family is they live in places that actually experience WEATHER. I sure miss a good storm. We had an awesome hail storm at my Grandma's one morning. LOVED IT. The pictures do not do it justice.


Grandpa Wallin meets Anna!


Grandma & Grandpa Blomquist meet Anna!

Grandma got lots of great cuddle time in with Anna. What a good baby!

Some cute shots of Grandma & Grandpa B...



I love this picture. I will always cherish it because I can just picture how Grandma's hands are moving, taking in her moments with Anna.

Here's our glamour girl...

Cate & Abby decided shirts were optional, spinning was not.

Okay, seriously, how CUTE are these pictures of Abby?!?! That hair! That face!


Apparently Abby has had more practice at applying lipstick...
Thanks to our Utah family for such a wonderful trip! Love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment