So I started this post on October 19. At the time, Cate was INCESSANTLY calling us "Jane" and "Nate." At first it was very calculated and funny. But I wasn't too concerned because if she ever wasn't thinking about it, she would say "Mom" or "Dad." But she did it so much it started totally slipping out unconsciously. At that point things got serious. Nate said he wouldn't answer unless she said Dad (he told her likes being called "Dad" because he's proud to be her Dad...so cute)...and Nate was pretty good. I never remembered until after I would respond. ANYWAY. I just sat down to write this and realized, she totally stopped! Weird. We didn't even notice!
I also typed this up, but I have no idea what "that" is...I hope I remember. But it still seems funny, kind of. Oh, I hope it comes back to me!
Cate: But we can't do that at our house.
Mom: Yeah, you're right.
Cate: Because it's dangerous. Not at their house, but at our house it's dangerous.
What in the world could THAT be?!?!?
No comments:
Post a Comment