Friday, October 24, 2008

Anna the Amazing, Part Two!

Anna's first tooth finally poked through two days ago. Yea for Anna!

We've watched Signing Times a little with Anna, but not much. And we've started doing some signs around her. This morning I SAID (not signed), "Do you want to eat, Anna? Do you want to eat?" And, I kid you not, clear as day, she did the sign for eat! Amazing!

Funny Cate thing. Last night she was kind of tired and, therfore, grumpy. She was in the tub waiting for me to get her out. When I went in the bathroom from getting Anna's PJs on, Cate says, "Mom, I'm stressed out." It was so funny.

4 comments:

ellen said...

We're all stressed out, Cate!

Malerie said...

I've been waiting for Madeline to start doing signs. Maybe I should check out that video. And Cate - you're just too darn grown up!

jane maynard said...

signing times are the best, malerie - love them. we just had volumes 1-3 for cate - she started watching them around her 1st birthday and picked them up fast. they say babies can start to understand the signs around 9 months and actually do them around a year, just to give you an idea. it's the best!! :)

Anne W said...

That's so funny! I say that line all the time...you must too.

ONE MONTH!!