Wednesday, October 01, 2008

I hate the word 'busy'

I hate it when life gets so busy that I don't get to do the things that I really value and want to do...like update this little blog of ours! I love our family blog b/c it's a record of our family...and I plan to print it out each year, which really motivates me to keep it updated.

That said, I still haven't even posted pictures from our summer vacation! This week is insane, but I am hoping that things will normalize soon and I can start getting some fun stuff up here. Until then, to keep the grandmas happy...here are some very recent shots of the girls.

Cate, our Stanford football fan.

Anna, partying on my 30th birthday. Oh yeah, I turned 30 last week. CRAZY.

7 comments:

Jessica H said...

i was hoping to hear some news from you. i can gauge how busy you are based on the spacings between your family blog posts. love u guys. -jlh

Anonymous said...

I wish I could be there to go to a stanford game with the "biggest" fan.

grandpa herms

Aaron said...

booooo stanford.

jane maynard said...

what you think we're supposed to root for cal or something? :P

we wish grandpa herms could be here for a game too - maybe you should make that a goal!

jess - I'll try to get a GOOD post up soon. ;)

MaWa said...

As one of the Grandmas - I would like to say thanks for the pictures - but as one of the Grandmas - two pictures is just not enough!

Love you all = Cate looks so cute!

Anonymous said...

The girls look so adorable! I can't believe how much they change in a few short months. I hear ya about how busy life can get. I give up one job and take on a college course and voila - I'm busier than ever! Who knew! I do hope you post some more shots soon of both the summer and the girls of course!

Lots of luv! Auntie Kim

MaWa said...

Oh my gosh Jane - I can't beleive I didn't post when I first saw this picture. We have a picture of you at this age with curling ribbon all around you - you could be twins. Unfortunately this picture is buried deep in the storage unit but when I get my hands on it I will send so you can post - the likeness is uncanny.